A close friend of mine said I was giving too many details on this blog so I will just use a favorite method of mine and bullet our activities since Sydney.
- Wednesday in Sydney we toured the Maritime museum...Duff was able to go aboard a submarine much like the one he was first on in 1962. The weather was beautiful...about 21 degrees and sunny
- Flew Jetstar to Avalon airport (small airport) south west of Melborne arriving after dark...no reservations for tonight....interesting.
- Drove to Geelong and once there drove around and around and around looking for a room. The weather was quite cool... I believe about 11 degrees.
- Finally we took a room which was also quite cold! Once warmed up we were able to sleep.
- Yesterday (Thursday) We started out on the Great Ocean Road drive. The scenery is spectacular and today we will enjoy more of the same.
- Last night we stayed in an interesting B&B with a big b'fast this morning (first since leaving home).
- We are on our way and will send pictures when we can.
Our Best to all................Mary & Jim